Tuesday, November 15, 2005

GONE FISHIN'

Dear Lovely Readers - I am on vacation in Graham, Texas. I am spending time baking cakes, frying fish, drinking Shiner Bock Beer, shopping at Wal-Mart, driving a pick-up, playing with German Shepherds, and dying to smoke Winston's... Tomorrow I'm going fishing. I have posts that will be added after the fact upon my return to New York but I'm on dial-up here and it takes forever to upload. My dad is also buying me a brand new digital camera as a gift for all these home cooked meals I'm making so I should have lots more pics to start including in my blog (stay tuned!). A sample of the menu in Myrna's Restaurant - salad with crumbly bleu cheese dressing, shrimp cocktail, salmon in a mustard pepper sauce, fresh green beans in alight beef sauce, and yellow cake with whipped chocolate icing - oh! and I did I tell you - I JUST SAVED A BUNCH OF MONEY BY SWITCHING TO GEICO! In any case, these are big meals.... Ok, much love to you all in NYC, DC, Dallas, Houston and anywhere else. XXO - Moze

1 Comments:

Blogger Mozo said...

I still have posts taht I wrote on the plane on my laptop... they seem irrelevent now... should I post them anyway?

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home