Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Let them eat (Medium Rare) meat 3 TIMES!


I ate three sirloins in three days last week! The fun started on Thursday night when I went to this little Meditarranean joint (my favorite restaurant actually) Virage. I ordred the steak frites and chowed down. In addition, not steak frites meal is complete without several glasses of red wine and an Irish coffee to top it off. That was night one.

Night two: Off to Ben Bensons for a friends birthday feast. I ordered the 16oz sirloin and no sirloin can stand alone. So of course, I ordered the fries to go along with. Once again, several glasses of red wine and then topped off with an irish coffee.

Night Three: A wonderful friend of mine, wanted to go to a joint w/lots of men. Naturally, we picked Angelo Maxies, a steak place in the Union Square area. I thought about ordering pasta and salad, but then decided –what the hell – three time’s a charm – so I ordered – you guessed it – a sirloin but to mix it up, I ordered spinach instead. And again, topped it all off w/a couple glasses of red wine and of course – an Irish coffee…

Does life REALLY get any better than this????

4 Comments:

Blogger Mozo said...

It's worth noting that I ALSO had a double McDonald's cheeseburger in this 3 day period as well. With what else? Large Fries.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Way to represent Texas.

8:31 AM  
Blogger zi said...

you are my hero.

i had a baby-cow meat and parmesan sandwich for dinner.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Mozo said...

mmmm, love that BABY coW!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home