Thursday, October 13, 2005

Where The Down Boys Go...

I have some pretty weird music playing around in my head. It's from a time when I was young, innocent, and even more naive than I am now. It's Warrant's Down Boy's from Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinken Rich. I just inhaled a toasted bagel w/lox, lite cream cheese, onion and tomato. That's a little round of heaven right there, let me tell ya! Ok, so I'm eating normal food in the mornings but still only doing liquids at night. This is working out pretty fine for me. I got caught up in a vicious struggle with a bag of cheese puffs last night. They gave a pretty good fight but I won in the end. Now my fingers smell like onions... So, I have a little helpful tidbit for all you - If you've been cutting, eating, slicing, dicing or in any way dealing with onions, the most effective way to get your hands to NOT smell like onions is to wash them in luke-warm water while running them over a stainless steel object (a spoon works best). Which makes me wonder... if I sucked on a spoon for a while, would my onion breath go away? Hmm...

Movie Quote for the Day!! Guess what movie this is from. Incidently, it's also one of my favorite movies. Whoever guesses correctly, gets a drink - on me.

I must preface by saying that you should imagine that this is said by a male who is somewhat drunk, and frustrated.

"Thank you for playing - do we or do we NOT follow the ADVICE of the gallactically STUPID!!!"

This has to be my most favorite movie quote of ALL time! Whenever I see it, I always laugh.

So I have Big News!!! I'm gong to Per Se!! Possibly one of the best restaurants in NYC!! My guess, the Down Boys will NOT being attending Per Se. I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home