Saturday, December 03, 2005

HOTEL ILLNESS and REINDEER GAMES

The Moze is under the weather this weekend. I'm afraid I suffer from a malady commonly known as Myheadissostuffedupican'thearortasteanything-itus. I've been up since 3:30 since sleeping is out of the question when you have temporary sleep apnea induced by severe mucus buildup... Do you really want to know about this? Probably not. Anyway, I shall be staying in this weekend and not terrorizing the people of this great city. Although, I might just don a reindeer sweater and head over to Chealsea for a bit to show off my Christmas duds at the Chincy Reindeer Sweater Party. However, I must get well and rest up for the EVENT of the season that I have been dying to attend since I moved to NYC. On December 10th, Catherine and I are going to take part in SANTA CON!! What's cooler than hundreds of bad Santas running around the neighborhood living it up and enjoying the spirit of the season? Honestly, I can think of NOTHING I'd rather do more with my Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home