Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I’ve noticed something, and don’t get me wrong – I’m not complaining or anything… but I have REALLY thick hair! Both my parents have really thick hair, and it’s slightly wavy although slightly different in texture than mine… Interestingly, it’s also different in color. Mom = Brunette – Dad = Blonde – Me = Auburn… It’s a CRAZY CRAZY world!! But when I think about it, I’m really a perfect amalgamation of both my parents. I can’t really say I look like either one more than the other. I am going to conclude that this makes me a highly desirable genetic specimen…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, my parents both have brown hair and I have two red headed sisters and a red headed nephew (who is crazy cute!). Not to mention Steve(red haired uncle). Now why did you guys get all the luck and I got stuck with brown.
You think we should go into a family wig making business with our freakishly thick hair?

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home