Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tore Him A New One, I Did!

So check this out. Not sure how or why... I thinking it's living in New York that does this to a girl. But in the recent months, I have grown a pair that even the most confident individual would envy. We're talking cojones folks, and apparently, I got 'em.

Here's what went down: This guy writes the following left-handed e-mail to me to my match.com account. I will let his e-mail and my response do all the explaining from here on out. Not sure if I'm inspired b/c I have a new COMPUTER or what but what you are about to see is nothing short of poetry.

Guy on Match writes:

Just curious--you are very cute, but please change your profile. yes, we get the sarcasm (hopefully that is the point) but why not demonstrate the fun, spunky side of yourself as you appear in your photos.
but what do i know? maybe your approach works, best, mike

Mozo replies:

Interesting email, Mike. I see you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than to anonymously insult people. What a winner you must be. You feel the need to deride my "approach" as you call it yet why don't we take a minute to analyse yours, shall we? You start off with a compliment about my appearance - why not butter her up by saying something nice about how she looks - you're probably thinking. But then you move on and insult my profile. While I suppose I appreciate your honesty, I can't say that your criticism was solicited in any way. I'm not sure if this is the common approach YOU use to pick up girls on match but my guess - it's probably got a pretty low hit ratio. You write, "Please change your profile." My response to that is - Please get some savvy, dude! A little finesse never hurt anyone. Too bad, you're not bad looking either.

Warmest Regards - Mozo

2 Comments:

Blogger Mozo said...

Update: This guy ended up apologizing profusely which is sort of sad. I was hoping for a snarky response but I didn't get one. Sap!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Sounds like a match.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home