Friday, September 09, 2005

Get Your Mini's Heeeere!


Alas, the colorful IPOD mini is fast descending into pop culture history. (Think Swatch Watch)* Hurry up and get 'em while ye may! They are discontinuing the mini and replacing it with the IPOD NANO. It's the latest and greatest in Flash media technology. While my pink IPOD MINI managed to slip away from me in a cab earlier this month, I think I may break down and get another as I'm sure it will be a collectors item in about 10 years or so. Make sure to keep an eye out for me peddling my IPOD mini on the Antiques Roadshow in about 100 years.

* It bears mentioning that the Swatch watch has seen a revival of late - a la the Swatch store in New York's own hell hole -- Time's Square. I also think they still sell them on trans-Atlantic flights on KLM - the Royal Airline of the Netherlands. Because let's be honest here, when you have 6 hours of spare time, combined with being cramped in a small, winged tube, you might as well spend your hard earned money on way overpriced plastic swiss timepieces with questionable artistic designs on the bands by "up-and-coming" Euro artists...

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

I totally want a Nano. I'll sell you my silver mini.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home