Thursday, September 15, 2005

Some People Would Kill For My Problems

I have 5 things going on tonight and there just isn’t enough of me to go around. And these events are ALL quality events. Not things that I could simply take or leave. So here they are:

A) Katrina benefit # 1
B) Katrina benefit # 2
C) Katrina benefit # 3 (yes, I have 3 separate Katrina events this evening)
D) Alumni Football gathering
E) Dinner party at my apartment hosted by my roommate (who happens to have invited male hotties)

Granted all of these events will proffer their fair share of hotties. Of this I’m not worried. However, I have decided to go with choice E, as I agreed to this first, and my roommate is an excellent cook. In addition, why go out when there will be hotties in my own domain. Choose the path of least resistance and let hotties come to you. My cup runneth over - my social calendar is packed to the hilt. Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

Damn dude -- happy hunting.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home