Saturday, December 10, 2005

I'll Take Psycho for $500 Please

As some of you may know, I have decided to dabble on Match.com a little - well.... I had my first very offputting experience. If a guy calls you an a**hole BEFORE you've even met - chances are it's probably BEST not to meet up with said individual. Now, I may not be the NICEST person on earth, and I'll admit I have my share of bad days just like anyone else, but I would say, that I'm NOT an a$$hole. Nor, am I an F-ing B1tch like he proceeded to call me after I had asked him to reschedule. I guess some people are just very sensitive... My friend Eat and I had the following conversation over IM about this incident:

ME: he went BEZERK - I was talking on phone w/him to reschedule
ME: and he goes - "this is going to work out bye" CLICK
ME: and THEN
EAT: yikes dont go out with him
ME: proceeds to call again
ME: and again
EAT: ha
ME: and again
EAT: awesome!
ME: and at one point I pick up
ME: and he says
ME: "F*** you you stupid b**ch"
ME: and I'm like
EAT: ha
ME: "are you serious?"
ME: and he's like "Yeah"
EAT: thats fabulous!
ME: so I hung up
EAT: u see? undateable
ME: and then he starts texting me
ME: all these CRAZY texts
EAT: fantastic
ME: "the fates will get you you a$$hole!"
EAT: u must save them
ME: I have!!
ME: it was a little scary though....
ME: a LITTLE creeepy!
EAT: and compile them and send them out to everyone, post them everywhere
ME: hah! yes I should actually
EAT: report him to match
ME: oooh! yes
EAT: of course u should
EAT: he is ANIMALE!!

So... I'm thinking Darwinism here... Survival of the fittest... Yeah, I think he's gonna lose out, just... in general. Now, I'm not knocking match overall, I think there is some validity to it and have even had some good experiences - but it's important to keep in mind, that apparently the nut jobs ARE out there... As Eat so aptly puts it, "They walk among us." Lucky me, I was able to weed this one out beforehand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

holy hell

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a lot better than just a "good experience".

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home