Tuesday, June 13, 2006

FIRE IN THE HOLE


Ok, I will happily take flak from everyone. I have neglected to maintain my blog. Apologies. All I can say is I will try to keep up.

Moving on:

I really like butter. I’m also getting fatter by the minute. I want to incorporate butter into my everyday existence but am not sure this can be done. There is a conflict of interest with maintaining a svelte figure and butter consumption. Any suggestions?

For my New York readership – I have recently sampled some wings at different areas of the city. Hooters and One and One. If you want the hot (temperature wise), very spicy, steaming wings in a pubby East Village atmosphere, go to One and One (at, you guessed it, First and First). If you want to stay in the midtown area, sit in a brightly lit, faux Clearwater scene watching teenage coed’s through each other dagger eyed laden death glances then go to Hooters. The wings are more dry and less spicy there and I found them to be slightly less meaty. If you’re looking for entertainment, go to Hooters. If you’re looking for real wing eating – go to One an One*.

* Actually, if you want all you can eat wings – for $18 on a Saturday, you have a bounty of wings and beer at your disposal for 5 hours from 1-6pm at the infamous Down the Hatch. An NYU staple that leaves you with forgettable memories… My first (and last) foray into the depths of this underground playhouse included a rather nice foot massage from a commodities trader from Connecticut who could burp for a minute straight. Our two hour relationship was a beautiful one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home