Friday, April 14, 2006

GOOOOOOOOD Friday!

I wake this morning to the sweet, melodic sound of construction taking place outside my bedroom window. This was problematic as all I wanted to do was continue sleeping and sweating while tossing and turning in my 350 thread count sheets (yeah, yeah... that sort of sucks, I know). I resisted the urge to freak out as my aching head and slightly queasy stomach wouldn't allow it. I think it must've had something to do with the wine, cigarettes, doritos and cold chunky soup eaten straight from the can once returning to casa de Mozo.

New Obsession: Sleeper Cell
This show is so awesome! The production, the actors, the music, even the imaging and camera work is top notch. I approve. In addition, the guys on this show are HOT! Especially this dude. This is just a really good show with twists and turns to keep you on the edge of your seat episode after episode. What's really scary, is you find yourself vested in the lives of these terrorists. It's SO awesome! You HAVE to see this show. It's on Showtime.

Happy Good Friday everyone! Read more about this catholic holiday here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home