Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Hodge Podge of Items

  • Ok Ok Ok... I spoke too soon. I'm back on the dating wheel and I owe this dude $5 since I bet him that I wouldn't go on a date again for a month. I was wrong. But, I take it back. I'm not wrong. I just changed my mind - and as many of you know - this is a woman's prerogative.

  • Did you know, that when I pass someone in the morning on the subway - I can usually smell from a relative distance whether or not they have eaten garlic the night before? It's very gross and I plan on staying very far away from people tomorrow morning to avoid being diagnosed with the same issue.

  • My boss winked at me today. I either smell a raise - or trouble.


  • My blogging has been sporadic at best of late. I'm hoping to get back into the swing and start posting more again. Feel free to harrass me if you feel I'm slacking.

  • I need a roommate. Anyone looking for a place to live? Brooklyn - $950. Kick shouts!

  • I finally have money. Which is weird b/c since I moved to NYC, I've been living paycheck to paycheck. I finally have money now, and I find it odd. I don't want to spend it. I think I want to just stuff it in my mattress or look at it. Kind of like a piece of art or something...

  • You know what is a giant turnoff - fat necks. They are disturbing. Nobody wants to be a neck-head. That makes you wonder - where does your neck begin and your head end? And what about pencil necks? Where do they fall into this spectrum? Nobody seems to give much thought to NECKS. I think NECKS are the new NOSES.

  • So, if I AM bi-polar/Manic/Depressive. Then I'm basically manic 95% of the time and depressed for 5%... This means I almost never sleep or get grumpy. But when I do - it's like the world is going to end. Anyone that knows me will verify this.

  • Spring seems to have arrived to NYC. It was almost 70 degrees today. Let's hear it for global warming.

  • My cat Kobe got into a bag of chips today. But then the bag stayed on his head and he was walking around with a bag of chips over his head b/c he was too retarted to get it off. I enjoyed calling his name from afar and watching him try to follow the sound of my voice with a bag of Tostitos covering the entire front portion of his body. Is this animal abuse?

  • Are taxes really due in like 2 weeks? I hate that the government makes us do this. It's like, homework.

  • Did I mention I have a date on Friday? He's taking me to an Australian restaurant. I wonder if he's really just taking me to Outback Steakhouse. He mentioned something about strawberrry sangria. Once again, I smell trouble.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home