Thursday, March 23, 2006

Houston: We Have A Problem...

My life has taken an awful turn for the strange and even more strange. Ah... where to begin. My previous shrink told me that I am classic bi-polar. Unsure what to do with this so-called diagnosis, I dumped him immediately. I realize now, there's a very good chance he was 100% correct. In a fit of depression, anxiety and sadness, I have incapacitated myself straight into migraineville. Additionally, more evidence that I am losing my mind is abundant.

Let's start with the UFO sightings, shall we? I was walking down 6th Avenue about 3 weeks back when I looked up at the sky. I had just left work and found it to be an unusually starry night. I was on the corner of 53rd and 6th when I look up to see these dots zipping through the sky. I recognized them as the "classic" UFO from all of the documentaries. Sure enough, it must have been UFO week on Discovery so I watched one of the shows and the UFO's were just like the ones I had seen.


More evidence i'm losing my mind: I've been having awful nightmares about the end of the world
. I find myself in such an awful state when I wake up in the morning that all I want to do is cry. The dreams are so vivid and real - it's very disconcerting. I haven't had one for about 2 weeks now but they were steady for a while there.

So, I'm chemically imbalanced. I'm possibly seeing things that aren't there. And I'm either a prophet or I'm cursed with very unrestful sleep. Color me a happy life!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, most people need to inject expensive substances or drink a lot to acheive that kind of result -- but you get it for free. Color yourself fortunate!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home