Saturday, February 11, 2006

Some Snippets of Me

So, Damasta lifted this from another blog. Thought I would do the same. Enjoy:

A couple things about Mozo:

What is your favorite word?
Actually - which is funy b/c when Love Actually came out, I nearly died. It's such a great word for a variety of reasons. First, it rolls off the tongue. Second, if you are saying it, something juicy is bound to follow. For example: Actually, Mozo is the hottest chick on earth! See...

What is your least favorite word? I don't have a least favorite word. I find myself to be very verbose.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music that I love. Usually cheesy 80's music. All I Need Is A Miracle by Mike and the Mechanics... Does it get any better than that? Oh, and coffee. I discovered coffee in graduate school and I've never looked back.

What is your favorite curse word? Starts with F - rhymes with Chuck.

What sound or noise do you love? The sound of the phone ringing when it's someone I really want to talk to. Or, someone calling my name who I really want to talk to. You know what? That question should actually (see, it's such a great word) ask - what SMELL do you love? I love the way a kitchen smells when it's in full throttle - garlic, meaty, soupy, cheesy smells.

What sound or noise do you hate? People arguing or fighting. It upsets me greatly.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Writing

What profession would you not like to do? Anything involving math. I can't math my way out of a paper bag.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Did you bring party favors?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home