Monday, April 03, 2006

Extra Extra! Couple of things to get off my chest...

It's Lobster Week at Red Lobster! Hallelujah! I was seriously considering calling it quits until I saw that succulent lobster being dipped into drained butter... for 1/2 the price! Now I realize life IS worth living. Thanks Red Blobster for bringing new meaning back into my life. *

* Side note: I was once cut off at a Red Blobster during college for having ONE too many Lobsteritas at Thursday brunch (yes, I realize this sounds weird on a number levels - but it was college and brunch was our version of breakfast. Who wakes up before noon when they're an upperclassman? I mean, really?)

In other news, I've noticed that the KY Jelly commercials have gone mainstream - gaining Prime Time advertising slots during Friends and Law and Order on TNT. They now have a new (well, I guess it's not THAT new... not that I would know or anything!) version called KY Warming Liquid and Massage Oil. I LOVE that they're pushing it as MASSAGE oil! Come on! Who are they kidding??? But whatever, I guess even people that watch Prime Time tv need to get their game on once in a while also...

More BIG news! New product on the market - looks like the below par chocolate producer Hershey's has decided to put a new spin on an old classic. Kisses. Well, now the kisses are covered in a colored sugar coating... WOW! What an amazing invention! Too bad it was already invented like, a billion years ago. Yeah, I believe they were called M&M's...

I've decided to try and focus on blogging more again. Why? I don't know, because I need an outlet for my creativity and anger... Yes, I am becoming a woman of anger and rage. It's probably better than the commonly known version of myself (read: pushover, softee, wears-her-heart-on-her-sleeve, etc.). I think I will wear my new anger well...


1 Comments:

Blogger amstel190 said...

I think it's called "massage oil" because one of the components dissolve the latex in some condoms! (better check the small print before having to make an unscheduled clinic visit)

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home