Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mozo's Moans - Except This Time I'm a Moaning Mozo

  • I have some things I would like to get off my chest:

    I’m in a list-y sort of mood so I’m going to write down all the things that are wrong with me. Why do this, you ask? Well, when I was growing up, I firmly believed that I was absolutely perfect. There wasn’t a damn thing wrong with me! Life was good this way. However, after falling down the stairs – tasting my foot in my mouth more times that I can count – or suffering the occasional bad hair-day – I realize that I’m slightly less than perfect.


    So here is somewhat comprehensive list of Mozo’s flaws:


    I have impulse control. I have little self-control and say or do things that later cause me to go… OOOPS!

    I’m a moody little minx.

    I don’t call people back when I really should.

    Sometimes I don’t’ wash my face or brush my teeth before I go to bed.

    My feet sweat – excessively. This in turn, causes them to smell – excessively.

    I often forget to use my “inside-voice.”

    I don’t take out the garbage or check the mail as often as I should. And sometimes, I don’t even open my mail. I hate all mail.

    I am kind of messy and disorganized.

    I sometimes leave things to the last minute.

    I don’t really know why I feel like listing my flaws… physically I don’t think I have too many. Perhaps I should list conceited as a flaw?



2 Comments:

Blogger zi said...

is not opening your mail enough a personal flaw?

i see it as a victory against The Man.

7:22 AM  
Blogger amstel190 said...

Hey, you forgot "uses shopping receipts instead of toilet paper"

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home