Monday, October 03, 2005

Back In The USSR!!!


Ok, I don't think I had the chance to write about this earlier - but I did something phenomenal on Friday. I had the chance to see Paul McCartney at Madison Square Garden!!! It was SO amazing! Thanks to a girlfriend I work with, I got to see this beautiful and talented former Beatle in concert. We actually had better seats than his wife - Heather Mills McCartney, who was sitting right behind us. Paul sang all of his greats - Blackbird, Hey Jude, Back in the USSR, I Will. It was spectacular, and I will never forget it. He is as vibrant as ever - and a real ham. Who knew?? He's still enjoying himself and rocking out as he was thirty/forty years ago. An unforgettable night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

That rules!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home