Saturday, December 10, 2005

Nothin' A Girl Luvs More Than A Little Kudos On A Saturday Night

So, after participating in the much anticipated Santa Con, I find myself wide awake at 2:32pm on a Saturday night... Yes yes, it probably had something to do with eating a McMeal (plain burger, extra pickles [i had a craving]*, diet coke, small fries, LOTS of salt) at 6pm and then finding I could not really keep up with the rest of the Santas due to some heavy duty indigestion (do I go there?? nah...) brought on by 1) this very nutritious choice of dinners and 2) inhaling it faster than you can say, "Santa needs a beer!" Anyway, I digress. So I'm sitting here awake b/c I had to leave Santa Con early due to my lapse in dining judgement, perusing the blogs and I stumble upon this posting giving none other than yours truly some Big Ups for her blogging! Color me happy and shiver me timbers! Mozo is gonna rock her kudos!


* I'm sorry but aren't the DICED pickles the greatest thing ever? Maybe it's just me... (now, I know these aren't DICED... but I wanted the stimulating visual...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mozo said...

My garbage stinks... I think I need to take it out...

12:10 AM  
Blogger Mozo said...

It's got that rancid garbagy smell...

12:12 AM  
Blogger Mozo said...

you know what... I don't sleep anymore. This cold weather has given me a natural high... I've been up for almost 24 hours. If I can make it to 2:30am then I'll have slept a grand total of 8 hours in a 48 hour time frame. Now, don't pay attention to the time stamp on this comment. It's wrong. My body must be producing it's own natural stimulant of some kind... Either that or someone slapped a nicotine patch on me somewhere that I am not aware of (how weird would THAT be?)... If I stay up long enough, I might start hallucinating. I might not want to miss that actually. It could be fun.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

commenting on your own posts. WEAK!

3:01 PM  
Blogger zi said...

i had a double-quarter pounder with cheese the other day. i hadn't eaten one in 2 years. it was most exhilirating.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home