Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Moze Update

I haven’t really written a real update in a while. There isn’t a whole lot going on w/me at the moment so I’m going to write about random things.

First, I would like to talk about IPOD earbuds. There have two different kinds. They have the inner-ear kind and they have the
flat-round kind that come with the Ipod device. I used to like the flat-round kind until I got the inner ear kind. I was instantly converted. Now I find that the flat round kind irritate the sensitive skin in my ear. Which is not only painful but leaves me with excess ear skin hanging out of my ear which is kind of gross. Sort of like ear dandruff, but obviously different.

Next topic on the agenda – I have decided to start running again. Why? Who knows… Really, I think I just need a venue to channel my excess energy. Back in high school, I was a cross-country running star! I had crazy endurance and could go for HOURS!!! Ah, but how things have changed. I tried running again about 6 months ago and ended up with the following ailments after just 15 minutes of light jogging: shin splints, side cramps, and a mildly sprained ankle… Enough time has passed to allow my injuries to heal and my memory to grow hazy. So it’s back up on the horse I git. Wish me luck as I strap on my Nike’s and attempt to re-live my cross-country glory days.

Third, I would like you to enjoy these pics from my office
.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home