Thursday, June 15, 2006

In The Name of Song

As we go through life, there are certain universal truths that we pick up along the way. I learned everything I need to know from song lyrics. I leave you with some universal truths and lies.

Universal Truths

She’s a Maniac – Yes… she is.
1999 – Yes, we did party like it was 1999 and then like it was 2000 and 2001 and 2002….
Lose Yourself – You BETTER lose yourself in the music… or else
The Rhythm DID get you! In fact, I bet it got the BETTER of you
Don’t stop till you get enough – Why would you?
Milkshakes really do bring the boys to the yard – try it. Works every time.


Universal Lies:

We’re not gonna take it! – Come on! We took it, and will continue to do so. Happily
My Heart Will Go On – Who are you kidding? After Titanic, nothing can go on…
No Sleep Till Brooklyn – Dude, most guys I know fall asleep on the D train or in the cab while crossing the Manhattan bridge. You better believe there’s sleep before Brooklyn.
Walking on Sunshine – You were NOT! Hot coals maybe… Lava perhaps… But the Sun – stop lying.
I will survive – Actually, you might for a few years after the fact, but eventually we all succumb…
Santa Claus is coming to town – No, he’s not.
I Will Always Love You – Do you really believe that???

1 Comments:

Blogger amstel190 said...

I'll always love you a**hole! Even you are puking on my shoes in the Turkish Pizza bathroom. (TOURkish)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home