Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Angriest Woman In New York

I'm the angriest woman in New York City right now. I just walked from 55th and 6th to Boreum Hill, Brooklyn! That's 8 and a half miles! In the cold! BACKWARDS! IN THE SNOW!!! I'm about to kill some MTA employees. Next time I take a ride on the bus I'm giving them a piece of my mind... THANKS FOR THE RIDES, DICKS! Lucky me, I get to do this ALL over again in the morning.

*oh, I forgot to mention, that when walking over the Manhattan bridge, there were SO many cars on it, that it was swaying - to the point where I was almost NAUSEATED (not nauseous). In addition, to the fact that I could see the suspension wires moving - I'm thinking Mothman Prophecies here... and I don't like it one bit... No SIR! Not one iota!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home