Monday, December 19, 2005

New Craving...


Lately, I have been eating a lot of street meat. I can’t help it – hot dogs are so good! You know, hot dogs might be the yummiest thing you can pick up on the street. I’m not a big fan of the Halal meats that they cook-up… a little too pungent for my taste. I was recently discussing this hot dog fetish w/a foodie and he said that it’s really the condiments that make the hot dog the palatable (and cheap) treat that all New Yorkers have come to know (and love?). In reference to these tube shaped processed meats I bring you the following movie quote from a little film that put the “Down Undah” on the map with Americans.

You can live on it, but it tastes like $hit.

I leave you to chew on that while I go to lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home