Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Mama Mia! Here We Go Again!!


This is cheesy, and nobody has ever accused me of NOT being so, so I'm gonna roll w/my inner
cheese. I just recently got on this weird ABBA kick which is funny b/c I used to hate them. I used to think they were the epitome of the worst thing ever... I'm still not in love with them... but passion is passion - so hate has turned to something exciting and new.... Not sure what that is exactly, but let's move on.

I recently came across this song when watching
Mama Mia and I liked it then, but on my 2 and a half hour walk home this evening (see previous post), I began listening to WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE over and over and over again and I decided that the lyrics are poingant. The melody is also exceptionally good for an ABBA song and I would say it's one of their best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home