Saturday, January 21, 2006

Seen But Not Seated

So I had an amazing night last night. And considering that I'm unable to sleep, I thought I would blog about it. A perfect lower east side evening that included steak frites @ Cafe Charbon- Epicerie. While standing outside having a cigarette, Catherine and I saw Julia Stiles and her crowd of friends attempt to walk in. Now, Julia and I must have the same taste in haunts b/c this isn't the first times that I've ended up @ the same place as her. Anyway, Epicerie was HOPPIN' and Cat and I were lucky enough to walk in and get a table just before the big rush. So, we watch Julia and her entourage walk in, thinking - she's a celeb, she'll get a seat. Nope, apparently the staff @ Epecerie don't cater to celebs and treated Julia just like any other New Yorker. Well, exercising her right like any other New Yorker, Julia opted to grab her grub elsewhere, as waiting an hour and a half for a bite on a Friday night just doesn't work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

Damn girl, wear a bra.

BTW, you have to check this out:

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/truelife/episode.jhtml?episodeID=98388

Julie and Josh are two of the dumbest people ever.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Damn it, I really hate how the blogger comments cut out part of the link. Here it is again:

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/truelife/episode.
jhtml?episodeID=98388

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home