Friday, July 14, 2006

Things That Have Mozo In A Frenzy This Week:

Baby Corn – this is miniature version of the bigger, more popular veggie absorbs the flavor of whatever it’s sitting in. In my case, it’s balsamic vinaigrette which makes it mighty tasty. It’s also more portable than it’s larger cousin. Plus, I feel butch when I can eat the whole thing, cob and all. Finally, mini things are just really cool.

I Love The ‘70’s Volume II – much more clever than Volume 1. Having not been a flower-child, I found vol 1 to be a bit irrelevant to me (the primary demographic for the I Love The Insert Decade Here). However, this round has wittier commentary and more pop culture references I can relate to such as Burt Reynold’s mustache.

Saleem and Manjeet - my two Canadian friends who each ate a bucket of KFC today. Has the psyllium husk kicked in yet guys?

David Hasselhoff – just because…. There are too many reasons to mention. Oh, ok, here are a few: He is responsible for ending the cold war. He survived a falling chandelier. And his car talks to him. Talk about a model of SuperHumanStrength.

Podcasts – call me a little slow on the uptake here. I’ve KNOWN what they are for a while… but after recently being reprimanded by not having any on my ipod by Xtina Warrior Princes, I decided to get on-board. I downloaded my first round of podcasts this morning and listened to them while in the shower. I feel so up-to-the-minute.

My Cactus – which has made itself known to be a boy. I will insert picture at a future date. Use your imagination in the interim.


My previous boss – it’s nice to be reunited for a short time. I rather enjoy the slinging of insults back and forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home