Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have started this new thing where I try not to eat after 6pm. It’s working out pretty well as I’m starting to fit back into all my clothes… However, I find that in the mornings, I wake up with this voracious appetite. I’m up ready to eat everything in sight. Well, this morning I was particularly hungry, so I bought a ham and chz croissant at ABP and a blueberry muffin. Not sure if it was the sugar, fat, salt, meat combination… but I have been relatively unwell since about 9:30 this morning. My guess, is that it was this strange combination of foods and the fact that they were eaten in SUCH rapid succession that I might as well have eaten a blueberry croissant with cheese and ham (kind of like a McGriddle but different). Just writing these words makes me nauseated… What’s MORE – is someone sent cupcakes to one of my co-workers so now I have to walk by these cupcakes and curb the urge to throw up each time I want to leave my desk. They’re just SITTING there – all greasy and sugary. Who puts cupcakes out at 9:50am??? A little part of me wants to die.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anytime is a good time for cupcakes.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

2, no 6, no 12, BAKER'S DOZEN!
I told you that I'm crazy for those cupcakes cousin!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home