Saturday, January 28, 2006

Show Your Tits!

So I’m up again on this excessively sunny Saturday morning… It’s nice out at least. It’s 50 degrees in January which is unheard of… Ok, so there’s construction going on again outside my bedroom window and I’ve once again relocated to the couch… Unfortunately, a combination of traffic sounds, construction noise, me sweating b/c it’s hotter than normal, and an impending doom for what I’m about to do this afternoon has my heart racing and me chomping at the bit to sweat out this wine and beer consumed last night… I feel like ass but there’s not a whole lot that can be done about it… I think perhaps I’m still a little drunk because I’m sort of inspired with a bit of a New Orleans feel and I was thinking about bartering for more sleep by showing the construction workers my boobs. If I shouted down to them and said, “yooo hoo! Hey, if I show you my boobs, will you guys shut up for 30 minutes?” But then, what would I have to do if I wanted to sleep for 2 more hours? Something tells me that this line of thinking will have me falling down a slippery slope faster than one can fall down a manhole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home