Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Do It! Do it!

I have come to the recent realization that I am full of a lot of hot air. No, not like the Hindenburg. But instead, I consider myself a lot of talk and very little action. I am putting a stop to this self destructive behavior right now. I am putting my money where my mouth is, taking the bull by the horns, and actually living my life instead of doing any of the following:

Fretting
Mulling
Worrying
Thinking
Over thinking
Thinking it over
Pondering
Simmering
And or Stewing

With the time freed up from NOT doing these things – I will actually have time to live and enjoy my life instead. A worry-holic I am, no more. Gone are the days of “taking things under consideration or advisement.” Instead, I’m going to live my life as a Nike advertisement and abide by the words – Just Do It.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home