Monday, August 14, 2006

Best weekend Ever!

Remember the days when I wasn’t getting my paper? It was being stolen b/c my apartment is near a bus stop and me and my lazy @$$ used to not emerge from Casa De Mozo till about 8am. By then, the paper thieves had long read my WSJ from cover to cover. I decided to get the NYT instead and I’m happy to report that I get it every morning. Perhaps this is because I’m getting out of bed at 6:30 instead of 8am so I can go workout with my personal trainer. Yes, you heard right, Moze is getting her butt kicked into shape by a personal trainer. Stay tuned.

My jambalaya eat-off was a spicy success. I started off with steak and cheese taquitos as apps and then doled out bowls of mushy, spicy, ricey, goodness to
X-tina (aka Crystal), Kurtje, Eric and Elisa. Fun was had by all especially after channeling Keith Richards. Zain has been a bit of a nay-sayer when it comes to dinner parties but I think he’ll find himself pleasantly surprised after being introduced to my culinary genius…

Made a new friend over the weekend – New York City is a small world people. This young woman and I discovered a rather strange set of coincidences that culminated in us having dated the same individual and knowing another in common. While I’m a firm believer in karma being a bitch, I feel the need to remind all of you to play nice with others – as you never know who and where you are going to run into. Word travels fast here in NYC and as this upcoming ABC series illustrates,
everybody knows everybody... People LOVE to talk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best dinner ever! and best leftovers ever!
you have put my sad, sad kitchen to shame. and i look forward to you doing it again!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home